How can I help with Aga Central?

Announcements from the agacentral.com team.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin

How can I help with Aga Central?

Postby JohnJo on Tue May 27, 2008 12:17 pm

Well, besides administration time, the major costs of running Aga Central are the web hosting fees. They're not huge but over the years they've mounted up to quite a bit. It's my choice of course but any contributions would be welcome.

I'm a photographer by trade so an alternative way to help would be to allow me to take photographs of your aga and sign a property release form so that I could offer the images for sale through one of my stock photography agencies. Pictures in demand would be agas in modern contemporary and well finished kitchens and those in tradition farm house style kitchens.

I operate on the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire border so these, and nearby areas, are the ones I am looking for.

If you run a business and are looking for product photography shots for your products, perhaps for web and brochure use, please feel free to contact me at john@agacentral.com for a quote. I also cover other commercial photography areas and event photography. I'm willing to travel outside of the above areas.

Anyhow, there it is. Any help would be appreciated.
JohnJo - agacentral.com
JohnJo
Site Admin

Return to Announcements