AGA CKR REPAIR/MOVE/RE-ENAMELL- Derbys/staffs/ETC.......

Details of available service engineers. If you are an engineer this is where you can post your details.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin

AGA CKR REPAIR/MOVE/RE-ENAMELL- Derbys/staffs/ETC.......

Postby agaman derby on Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:41 pm

Carl has over SEVENTEEN years experience in Derbys/Staffs/Leics/ and the surrounding areas on Aga cookers, working for C.A.NEWTON then on to AGA RAYBURN eventually becoming a senior technician then taking the plunge to work for myself.I have now been running a very successful business for five years.SERVICE/STRIP/REBUILDS/RE-FURBISHING/RE-ENAMELLING ETC. WHY BUY NEW WHEN YOU CAN SAVE THOUSANDS AND REFURBISH YOUR OWN.Look forward to your enquiry.www.cjhodgkins.co.uk
email/cjhodgkins@btinternet.com

Office 01283 552271 or Mob 07884394898
agaman derby

Re: AGA CKR REPAIR/MOVE/RE-ENAMELL- Derbys/staffs/ETC.......

Postby cjhodgkins on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:28 pm

CJ HODGKINS LTD.I HAVE OVER 25YEARS EXPERIENCE INCLUDING NEARLY 16 YEARS WORKING FOR AGA.4 OF THOSE YEARS BEING A SENIOR TECHNICIAN.I CARRY OUT ANY KIND OF WORK ON OIL,NATURAL GAS AND S/F.SORRY THOUGH I DO NOT CLEAN THEM.I WORK WITHIN A 40MILE RADIUS OF BURTON ON TRENT(STAFFS)WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND REGISTERD TO ALL THE RELEVANT GOVERNING BODIES.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR A QUOTATION.WHY PAY RIDICULOUS FEES.I TAKE THE CALLS AND COMPLETE THE WORK NO CALL CENTRES ETC.NO CONTRACTS,NO PAYMENT UNTIL HAPPY.PLEASE RING 01283 552271,EMAIL cjhodgkins@btinternet.com,MOB 07884394898....CHECK OUT MY WEB PAGE CJHODGKINS.CO.UK.I AM ALSO A CONTRACTOR FOR THE UP KEEP OF AGA COOKERS AT THE FAMOUS CHATSWORTH ESTATE DERBYSHIRE,ANY MANY MORE PROPERTY/LAND AGENTS
cjhodgkins

Return to Service Engineers