North Yorkshire Engineer

Details of available service engineers. If you are an engineer this is where you can post your details.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin

North Yorkshire Engineer

Postby rangerepairs on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Range Repairs is based in the York area . I have ten years experience in the AGA - RAYBURN business . Originally trained at AGA HQ (Telford).

I offer services in Maintenance and repair of all models of AGA and RAYBURN cookers along with other similar brands - Sandyford, refyre etc.

Now offering 13 amp electric conversion for oil gas & solid fuel models

My aim is to provide an excellent service at a reasonable price .

My areas of work cover Yorkand surrounding areas, Ryedale, Thirsk, Boroughbridge, RIpon. Harrogate areas, and across the Yorkshire Moors and Coastlines. I have been known to travel further so don`t hesitate to call.

Contact
Range Repairs
07515-956581
01751 430426
Last edited by rangerepairs on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rangerepairs

Re: North Yorkshire Engineer

Postby Neil B on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi Paul,

Do you travel to Fridaythorpe, 20 mins Est of York/

Have a Rayburn Nouvelle, Don Oil conversion, its been off all summer but after lighting a couple of weeks ago its running poorly, Smokes allot on tickover, and does not reach temps over 150 degrees. Top burning ring does not seem to be lighting.

Its regularly serviced but the engineer just does a de-coke and does,nt seem to be able to set it up.

Any help together with estimated cost would be gratefully accepted.

Regards

Neil
Neil B

Return to Service Engineers