Stanley range cooker help needed

Looking for a service engineer for your area? This is the place to ask.

Stanley range cooker help needed

Postby dramadoc on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:01 am

I have a Stanley range single burner cooker which needs some work.
It was serviced about a year ago and is basically working OK, but - last year we had the water disconnected from the Stanley as we had a new central heating bolier installed.
Now we need to convert the Stanley to work as a cooker only.
This is quite an easy process I understand, but I do not have the skills to do it myself. So I need a qualified service engineer who can take this on.
I am happy to pay the going rate, plus any extra travel costs (we are in Dartford, Kent), and I realise that this is a longer job than a service visit, so I am also happy to pay the extra time required.
Please contact me if you can help.
Paul (email:
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Return to Service Engineers Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest